GL1 Class Times
- Registration form must be completed on line before you come
- insurance is due on the third week this is £17 and runs yearly September- September
- Please arrive to all classes locations at least 5minutes early
- All payments are taken at the beginning of the class
- No shoes to be worn on the equipment in the gym.
- No food allowed in the gym this includes gum.
What to wear
Track bottoms, T-shirt, leggings, Shorts
JOINING FEES/ INSURANCE:
Club Membership/ Joining Fee - £30
All members must pay an annual fee: Sept – Sept. This DOES NOT apply to drop in sessions.
Price decrease from June £20 / July £10 / Aug £5.
Broken down: £12 club funds / £17 British Gymnastics Insurance / £1 Southwest Amateur Gymnastics Association
The £17 is paid to British Gymnastics when you register here:
OPEN CLASSES PRICES WILL BE £5 FOR 1HR £8 FOR TWO HOURS
TRAINING FEES FOR GYMNASTICS AND TUMBLING
The more hours of training you pay for, the more the
hourly rate decreases in price! Many of our members
train more than once per week.
BAND 1 / £24 per month / 45mins – 1hr per week
BAND 2/ £36 per month / Over 1hr – 2hrs per week
BAND 3 / £59 per month / Over 2hrs – 4hrs per week
BAND 4/ £67 per month / Over 4hrs – 7hrs per week
All classes are billed monthly on 1st using our Pay-subs system
Pay subs check-list….